Suggestion using TSDW-205W

アイコンBulk packaging is available through the combination of Tabletop Dataweigh TSDW-205W with Automatic Discharger and an automatic checker

オートチェッカの特徴

ジャガイモ1kgパック詰め作業の従来の問題点

アイコンImprovement suggestion

By using 80% of the input, the remaining 20%, equivalent to 2 ‒ 3 units, are discharged from TW, leaving weighed items on multiple weighing units after the discharge and ensuring TW full performance by enabling it to immediately proceed to the next combination.

目標重量の8割をオートチェッカで計算し不足2割をTSDWから排出次の組み合わせ作業に待ち時間は入りません

目標重量の8割をオートチェッカで計算し不足2割をTSDWから排出次の組み合わせ作業に待ち時間は入りません

納入事例 CASE EXAMPLE]